To add a new card:
You can add a new payment card during the auction registration process. So when you're next looking to bid, you'll need to:
- Sign in
- Click on to a forthcoming auction
- Click 'Connect to auction'
- You're now on the Auction Registration page and you'll see 'My Cards' under 'My registered details'
- Click on 'Add card'
- Enter your new billing address (the exact same address associate with your card)
- Click 'Next'
- Enter add your card details
- Click 'Proceed to verification'
- Here we'll run a quick check to ensure your card is valid
Remember, there's no obligation to bid at an auction if you register. So if you want to change your card now, jump on to the current auctions and make a registration to add your new payment card.
Note: When you change your card on your My Bidder account, this will not update the card you used to register for any current auctions. It will only be available for new auction registrations.
To remove an old card:
Removing an old card can be done in My Saleroom. Simply;
- Sign in
- Click on 'My Saleroom'
- Click on 'View Account' (it's just next to your name at the top of the screen)
- Scroll down to 'My Wallet'
- Click on 'Remove a Card'
- You'll see the tick boxes appear next to your addresses, so tick the one you want to remove
- Click on 'Delete'
We won't be able to bring these back, so please be careful with your selection. If you do make a mistake, you can add your card again during the auction registration process.