Good question! A lot is an item being sold at auction. Sometimes, there may be multiple items in a single lot so be sure to check the lot description.
Articles in this section
- What are max bids? And how does it work?
- What is 'Quick Bidding'?
- How do I register for an auction?
- Why couldn’t I register for an auction?
- How far ahead should I register for a live auction?
- How do I know if I’m approved to bid?
- Why haven't I been approved to bid?
- What’s the difference between live and timed auctions?
- What is live bidding?
- Why is live bidding popular?