So, you've found the perfect item you want to bid on - but you need to register for the auction first.
1. Click on the 'Connect to auction' button displayed at the top of the auction catalogue
2. Complete the auction registration form
Once, the auctioneer has approved your registration you'll then be able to begin bidding. In order to bid;
1. Find the lot you want to bid on
2. Type in your maximum bid into the appropriate box and click 'place bid'
3. Click 'confirm' on the page that appears
Don’t forget, just like when you’re in an auction room, bidding online is a contractual commitment to buy.
When you bid in an auction, there is no right of return, unless an item is materially different to its catalogue description.
That’s why we recommend you find out all you can about an item’s condition before you bid. To make it really easy for you, you can talk directly to each auctioneer by using our ‘ask a question’ link (found to the right of the image on the lot’s details page).